What does the Desayuno molinero visit include?
- Andalusian breakfast.
- Guided tour of Hacienda Guzmán, visiting the following spaces:
- Olivoteca, a unique collection of olive trees in the world that has more than 150 varieties from 13 countries.
- R&D center and HG oil mill, where Hacienda Guzmán extra virgin olive oil is produced.
- Patio of the olive oil press house and original mill from the 17th century, a perfectly restored space that has a mahogany beam of about 15 meters in length.
- Patio of the Manor, patio of stables, museum of carriages and Andalusian garden.
- Guided tasting of the 4 varieties of extra virgin olive oil Hacienda Guzmán.
- Gift of a 250 ml bottle of one of the four Hacienda Guzmán references (variety according to availability).
The general price of the Desayuno molinero visit is € 60 per person and includes a 250 ml bottle of one of the four Hacienda Guzmán varieties (variety according to availability), except children under 6 who have free access, and children between 6 and 11 years old, who have a 50% discount.
The visit is available in English and Spanish.
If a delay of 30 minutes from the agreed time occurs, the Juan Ramón Guillén Foundation reserves the right to cancel the visit without refund. Cancellation by the client supposes a cost of 20% of the invoice up to 2 hours before the visit. After those two hours, it is not possible to obtain the refund.