What places will you visit at Hacienda Guzmán?
- Olivoteca, a collection of olive trees unique in the world that has more than 150 varieties from 13 countries.
- R&D center and HG oil mill, where Hacienda Guzmán olive oil is produced.
- Original mill of the seventeenth century perfectly restored, courtyard of the manor and winery patio.
- Patio of stables, Andalusian Garden and Carriage Museum.
- Guided tasting of extra virgin olive oil from the four varieties of Hacienda Guzmán.
Without doubt, the best way to end the visit is with the realization of our olive oil tasting of the 4 varieties of Hacienda Guzmán: HG Bio Mix, HG Arbequina Family Reserve, HG Hojiblanco Family Reserve and Manzanilla Family Reserve HG.
The general price of the visit is € 29.50 per person (VAT included), with the exception of children under 6 who have free access, and children between 6 and 11, who have a 50% discount. In addition, if you plan to come in a group and you are more than 10 adults, you will have an additional 20% discount. The languages in which the visit is available are English and Spanish.
In case of delay, after 30 minutes from the agreed time, the Juan Ramón Guillén Foundation reserves the right to cancel the visit without refund of the same.
Once the visit or event is confirmed, the cancellation implies a cost of 20% of the invoice up to 2 hours before the visit. After these 2 hours, there is no refund.