What places will you visit at Hacienda Guzmán?
- Authentic Andalusian breakfast at the hacienda.
- Olivoteca, a collection of olive trees unique in the world that has more than 150 varieties from 13 countries.
- R & D center and HG mill, where the Hacienda Guzmán olive oil is produced.
- Original mill of the seventeenth century perfectly restored, courtyard of the manor and patio of winery.
- Stable yard, Andalusí Garden and Carriage Museum.
- Guided tasting of extra virgin olive oil from the four varieties of Hacienda Guzmán.
Undoubtedly, in addition to being able to taste the 4 varieties of our HG olive oil in the guided tasting, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious and authentic Andalusian breakfast at the hacienda and enjoy the taste of our oil.
Conditions of contract
The general price of the visit is € 45 per person (VAT included), except for children under 6 who have free access, and children between 6 and 11 years, who have a 50% discount. Also, if you plan to come as a group and you are more than 10 adults, you will have an additional 20% discount. The languages in which the visit is available are English and Spanish.
In case of delay, once 30 minutes have elapsed since the agreed time, the Juan Ramón Guillén Foundation reserves the right to cancel the visit without refunding the amount of the same.
Once the visit or event is confirmed, the cancellation will cost 20% of the bill up to 2 hours before the visit. After these 2 hours, there is no refund.