What places will you visit at Hacienda Guzmán?
- Authentic Andalusian breakfast at the hacienda.
- Olivoteca, a collection of olive trees unique in the world that has more than 150 varieties from 13 countries.
- R&D center and HG mill, where Hacienda Guzmán olive oil is produced.
Original mill of the seventeenth century perfectly restored, patio of the mansion and patio of cellar.
- Stables courtyard, Andalusian garden and carriage museum.
- Guided tasting of extra virgin olive oil from the four varieties of Hacienda Guzmán.
Without a doubt, in addition to being able to taste the 4 varieties of our HG olive oil in the guided tasting, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious and authentic Andalusian breakfast at the farm and enjoy the taste of our oil.
The general price of the visit is € 45 per person (VAT included), except for children under 6 who have free access, and children between 6 and 11, who have a 50% discount. Also, if you plan to come as a group and have more than 10 adults, you will have an additional 20% discount. The languages in which the visit is available are English and Spanish.
In case of delay, after 30 minutes from the agreed time, the Juan Ramón Guillén Foundation reserves the right to cancel the visit without reimbursing the amount thereof.
Once the visit or event is confirmed, the cancellation will cost 20% of the invoice up to 2 hours before the visit. After these 2 hours, there is no refund.