|COOKED CHICKPEAS||400 G|
|GARLIC CLOVES||2 UNIT|
|ARBEQUINA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||100 ML|
|GROUND CUMIN||1 CDTA.|
Is there a better dish than hummus to welcome the good weather? Cold creams are perfect for spring and very healthy. At Hacienda Guzmán we offer you a delicious and quick recipe to cook it: avocado hummus recipe.
This healthy proposal with avocado that we present to you is ideal for light dinners, lunches in the office or at home, to take on field trips... In addition, we love avocado recipes!
This avocado hummus recipe contains healthy fatty acids and is very light. Moreover, it will not take more than a few minutes to cook it. We hope you love it.
Do you like this simple and tasty spring recipe? Here we tell you the step by step to cook it:
1. First of all, open the avocado and place its pulp in a bowl, food processor or glass. Shred it
2. Next add the chickpeas, previously washed and drained; garlic without germ, cumin, lemon, tahini, salt and pepper.
3. Then process all the ingredients until a cream is obtained.
4. Place in a bowl, accompanied by a drizzle of Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Decorate it with sesame seeds and paprika.
5. Accompany the avocado hummus with toasted pita bread or carrots cut into sticks.
Ready to enjoy! We hope you liked this avocado hummus recipe and it encourages you to cook these spring days. In addition, of course, there is no shortage of a few drops of Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil to make it perfect.
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.