|COOKED CHICKPEAS||400 g|
|ARBEQUINA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||100 ml|
|GROUND CUMIN||1 tsp.|
Is there a better dish than hummus to welcome warmer weather? Cold creamy soups are perfect for spring and very healthy. At Hacienda Guzmán we offer a delicious and quick recipe: avocado hummus.
This healthy proposal with avocado is ideal for light dinners, lunches in the office or at home, to take on picnics... And we love avocado recipes!
This avocado hummus recipe contains healthy fatty acids and is very light. Moreover, it will not take more than a few minutes to make it. We hope you love it.
Do you like this simple and tasty spring recipe? Here it is step by step:
1. First of all, open the avocado and place the pulp in a bowl or food processor. Puree it
2. Next add the chickpeas, previously washed and drained; garlic without the centre germ, cumin, lemon, tahini, salt and pepper.
3. Then process all the ingredients until creamy.
4. Place in a bowl, accompanied by a drizzle of Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Decorate it with sesame seeds and paprika.
5. Accompany the avocado hummus with toasted pita bread or carrots cut into sticks.
Ready to enjoy! We hope you liked this avocado hummus recipe and that it encourages you to cook this spring. Of course, always remember to drizzle some Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil to make it perfect.
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.