|GLASS BREAD (OR PAYÉS BREAD)||2 UNITS|
|RIPE TOMATO||2 UNITS|
|ANCHOVY FILLETS||6 UNITS|
|HOJIBLANCA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||50 ML|
Any time is good to innovate in the kitchen. Much more if it is with simple and quick recipes to make that are delicious!One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.
At Hacienda Guzmán we show you today a tasty and easy recipe to make it: Tomato and anchovy toast.
It is a very spring and fresh idea. In addition, it will only take a few minutes to make it and the whole family will love it. If we combine our tomato toast with the anchovy, we have an ideal combination. Recipes with anchovies are always a hit! Its salty flavor brings a unique touch to each bite.
This recipe for tomato toast with anchovies is a source of protein and vitamins. We hope you decide to make a proposal that unites land and sea.
Do you fancy a light and easy recipe? Follow the simple instructions to make it:
1. First, grate the tomato and season with Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt. Be careful with the salt! The anchovy is already salted.
2. Next, toast the bread and spread it with the grated tomato.
3. Next, crumble the cottage cheese and drop it on top of the tomato.
4. Place the anchovy fillets on top and drizzle them with Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
5. Finally, cut the bread into slices and eat it!
All that remains is to enjoy it in good company!
We would love that you make this recipe for tomato toast with anchovies at home. In addition, remember that a few drops of Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oi add the final touch that makes it unique.
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.