|GLASS BREAD (OR PAYÉS BREAD)
|HOJIBLANCA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Any time is good to innovate in the kitchen. Even more so if it is with simple and quick recipes that are delicious!One of our favourite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavour, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.
At Hacienda Guzmán we offer you a tasty and easy recipe with tomato: Tomato and anchovy toast.
This is a very refreshing springtime idea. It will only take a few minutes to make it and the whole family will love it. If we add anchovy to our tomato toast, we have an ideal combination. Recipes with anchovies are always a hit! Its salty flavour brings a unique touch to each bite.
This recipe for tomato toast with anchovies is a source of protein and vitamins. We hope you decide to make this dish that brings together land and sea.
Do you fancy a light and easy recipe? Follow these simple instructions to make it:
1. First, grate the tomato and season with Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt. Be careful with the salt! The anchovy is already salted.
2. Next, toast the bread and spread the grated tomato over it.
3. Crumble the cottage cheese and sprinkle it over the tomato.
4. Place the anchovy fillets on top and drizzle them with Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
5. Lastly, cut the bread into slices and eat it!
It’s even better if enjoyed in good company!
We would love for you to make this recipe for tomato toast with anchovies at home. Remember that a few drops of Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oi add the final touch that makes it unique.
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.