|QUAIL EGGS||6 UNITS|
|SPANISH HAM||60 G|
|MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||60 ML|
Do you like quail egg? At Hacienda Guzmán we make a very simple and delicious proposal today. Discover this traditional recipe with a special touch: potatoes with quail eggs and ham.
Among the egg recipes, perhaps the most popular are potatoes with eggs and ham. A timeless traditional recipe. We propose a new version using the quail egg as an ingredient.
These eggs are prized for their milder flavor and for being nutritious and healthy foods. That is why the quail egg is added to more and more recipes for special occasions and for everyday use. It is perfect for salads, canapés and all kinds of recipes.
The quail egg turns a normal recipe into an extraordinary recipe!
Today we suggest you this recipe for potatoes with quail egg and ham, accompanied by our MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. Do not miss it!
Now you can cook this delicious and simple recipe by following these instructions:
How to make potatoes with quail egg and ham? Take note!
1. First, wash the potatoes and cook them in salted water.
2. Once cooked, cut the potatoes into medium slices and sprinkle them with salt and a drizzle of MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
3. Next, fry the quail eggs. Place one on top of each potato and season slightly.
4. Place the Spanish ham on top, previously cut into strips, and a drizzle of MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
5. Sprinkle with the chopped chives and ready to eat
Enjoy all the flavor of tradition with a rich and original recipe!
When it is time to eat it, potatoes with quail eggs and ham are very easy to pair. Any wine, white or red, will combine perfectly.
Take advantage and enjoy it!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.