|SPANISH HAM||60 g|
|MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||60 ml|
Do you like quail eggs? At Hacienda Guzmán we have a very simple and delicious proposal today. Discover this traditional recipe with a special touch: potatoes with quail eggs and ham.
Among egg recipes, perhaps the most popular are potatoes with eggs and ham. A timeless traditional recipe. We propose a new version using quail eggs as an ingredient.
These eggs are prized for their milder flavour and for being nutritious and healthy foods. That is why quail eggs are added to more and more recipes for special occasions and for everyday use. They are perfect for salads, canapés and all kinds of recipes.
Quail eggs turn a normal recipe into an extraordinary recipe!
Today we bring you this recipe for potatoes with quail egg and ham, accompanied by our MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. Don’t miss it!
You can cook this delicious and simple recipe by following these instructions:
How do we make potatoes with quail egg and ham? Take note!
1. First, wash the potatoes and cook them in salted water.
2. Once cooked, cut the potatoes into medium-sized slices and sprinkle them with salt and a drizzle of MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
3. Next, fry the quail eggs. Place one on top of each potato and season slightly.
4. Place the Spanish ham on top, previously cut into strips, and a drizzle of MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
5. Sprinkle with the chopped chives, and they are ready to eat
Enjoy all the flavour of tradition with a tasty and original recipe!
When it comes to eating, potatoes with quail eggs and ham are very easy to pair. Any wine, white or red, will combine perfectly.
Bon appetit and enjoy!
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.