4 boneless hake loins (200 g each)
2 tablespoons of Arbequina HG extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 pinch of chilli
100 ml. of white wine
3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
24 large clams
0.25 litres of water
1 tablespoon of flour
3 eggs boiled for 6 to 8 minutes
6 boiled white asparagus
- Lightly season the hake fillets in advance. Put the minced garlic and the 2 tablespoons of HG Arbequina extra virgin olive oil,in a wide, low pot. When the garlic starts to jump, add the chilli and a level tablespoon of flour. Stir well until you have a paste.
- Add the white wine.
- Add the water and gradually make the sauce, about 2 minutes.
- Place the hake, skin side up, along with the clams, about 2 tablespoons of parsley and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip the fish and continue cooking for another 3 minutes, basting the fish with the sauce continuously.
- When all the clams are open, finally add the cooked and chopped asparagus and the eggs cut into quarters.
- Add a bit of raw HG Arbequina extra virgin olive oil.
- Add salt if necessary, as the clams will finish seasoning the casserole.
- Sprinkle another bit of chopped parsley on top to finish.