|HOJIBLANCA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL|
|GOAT CHEESE||250 g|
|TOMATO SAUCE||400 g|
Do you love vegetables? At Hacienda Guzmán we offer a simple and delicious recipe for a lasagne with roasted vegetables and goat cheese.
Eating vegetables and greens every week is a fundamental step in our well-being. There are endless recipes that make vegetables delicious to eat.
This time, we propose a very tasty and healthy lasagne recipe for the whole family, roasted vegetable and goat cheese lasagne, all the flavour of the land with the unique touch of goat cheese. Give our vegetable lasagne a try!
Do you want to try this recipe for lasagne with roasted vegetables and goat cheese? Here are the instructions:
1. To start this easy recipe, first preheat the oven to 180º.
2. Cut the aubergines and zucchini into slices of approximately 1 centimetre. Next, cut the onion into julienne strips and slice the mushrooms.
3. Next, place the vegetables on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, drizzle with Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the vegetable lasagne at 180º for 8 or 10 minutes, until ready.
5. To assemble the individual lasagnes, start with an eggplant slice, tomato sauce, chopped basil, mushrooms, onion, and goat cheese. Repeat the same process starting with the zucchini.
6. Finish by covering with tomato sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese. Gratinate it and our easy recipe is ready!
Now comes our favourite moment: enjoying the dish all together!
We hope you liked this roasted vegetable and goat cheese lasagne recipe as much as we did. We encourage you to make it these days of good weather and enjoy it with your family. Of course, it tastes much better with a few drops of Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.