|CLOTHS OF GARLIC||2 UNIDADES|
|MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||60 ML|
|WHITE WINE VINEGAR||60 ML|
Have you ever eaten quails? Their meat is a delicacy and that is why they are so appreciated. At Hacienda Guzmán we offer you a very tasty recipe much simpler than you think, a pickled quail recipe. A very tasty idea based on a very healthy meat and with a base of vegetables that will delight everyone at home.
When you celebrate special events, you want to offer the best on the table. In this case, quails are the ones chosen, due to their unique flavor and healthy characteristics.
This pickled quail recipe is perfect for lunches or also for dinners, since it is low in calories and very easy to cook!
Do you want to cook this simple and delicious recipe? Here we tell you how to do it:
1. First, clean the quails well. Once the cleaning is done, salt the meat slightly. In a pot, add a little Manzanilla Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Remove the quails from the pot when they are done.
2. Next, cut the vegetables: cut the garlic with the skin, cut the carrot and leek into slices and, finally, julienne the onion.
3. In the same pot add the vegetables and let them cook.
4. Then add the pepper, the aromatic herbs and the quails.
5. Spray the ingredients with a little vinegar and wine. Also, cover them with water.
6. Cook everything for approximately 50 minutes or 1 hour, until they are tender.
7. Finally, let the quail rest for the next day, if possible.
Then it's time to savor the recipe with the family.
We trust that you like this pickled quail recipe and that you will be encouraged to cook it to enjoy it with family or friends. Remember that your recipes taste better with a few drops of Manzanilla Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.