|MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
|WHITE WINE VINEGAR
Have you ever eaten quails? Their meat is a delicacy and that is why they are so appreciated. At Hacienda Guzmán we offer you a very tasty recipe that is much simpler than you think, pickled quail. A very tasty idea based on a very healthy meat, with a base of vegetables that will delight everyone at home.
When you celebrate special events, you want to offer the best on the table. In this case, we chose quails, thanks to their unique flavour and healthy properties.
This pickled quail recipe is perfect for lunches or also for dinners, since it is low in calories and very easy to cook!
Do you want to cook this simple and delicious recipe? Here is how to do it:
1. First, clean the quails well. Once the cleaning is done, salt the meat slightly. In a pot, add a little Manzanilla Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil and brown the quails. Remove them from the pot when they are browned.
2. Next, cut the vegetables: cut the garlic with the skin, cut the carrot and leek into slices and, finally, julienne the onion.
3. In the same pot, add the vegetables and let them cook.
4. Then add the pepper, aromatic herbs and the quails.
5. Splash the ingredients with a little vinegar and wine, then cover them with water.
6. Cook everything for approximately 50 minutes or 1 hour, until they are tender.
7. Lastly, let the quail rest for the next day, if possible.
Then it's time to savour the recipe with the family.
We trust that you like this pickled quail recipe and that you will be encouraged to cook it to enjoy it with family or friends. Remember that your recipes always taste better with a few drops of Manzanilla Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.