|SPANISH PORK LOIN||650 G|
|PADRON PEPPERS||(small green peppers)|
|V CENTENARIO HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL|
This new recipe is only for true lovers of meat, its flavor and Spanish Iberian quality. At Hacienda Guzmán we have prepared a very simple recipe in which the main protagonist is meat; in this case, we have chosen a recipe for Spanish pork loin.
The piece of meat used is located between the head of the loin and the shoulder of the pig; we could say that it is the “shoulder” of the animal. Due to its mobility, a meat has a lot of fiber, is very juicy and nutritious.
It is important to choose a quality piece of meat to be able to enjoy its intense flavor and a healthy recipe accompanied by small green peppers, V Centenario Hacienda de Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oiland salt flakes. Simple and delicious!
If you like Spanish Iberian meat, we tell you how to make a delicious grilled pork loin for 4 people.
It is easy to make, especially you have to be careful how long the meat is grilled to make it exactly how you want it. We recommend making it medium-done to make the most of the flavor qualities of the Spanish Iberian pig. Let's do it!
1. Heat a griddle on the fire and wait until it is very hot.
2. Smear the pieces of Iberian pork loin with V Centenario Hacienda de Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
3. Place the meat on the hot plate and depending on the thickness of the meat, leave it for a few minutes, check, and turn until you get the perfect finish on both sides.
4. Sprinkle salt flakes over the ready-made meat.
5. In a separate skillet, heat V Centenario Hacienda de Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil and add the peppers.
6. Fry the peppers until they are golden brown. If necessary, you can cover the pan.
7. Sprinkle the peppers with salt and put together with the Spanish Iberian pork loin on the plate.
e the peppers with salt and put together with the Spanish Iberian pork loin on the plate. You can accompany this recipe with a good red wine at the table and enjoy in good company. You can also add some small roasted potatoes and sauce (such as “Mojo picón”) and give an extra touch of flavor.
We hope you make this simple and delicious grilled Spanish Iberian pork loin recipe made with V Centenario Hacienda de Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Perfect to share with friends
We hope you like it!
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.