250g of red wine
8 pork cheeks
Assortment of aromatic herbs (leek + bay leaf + celery + thyme + orange peel + rosemary + sage)
1 chopped carrot
1 chopped leek
1 chopped spring onion
1 good splash of brandy
1 ounce of dark chocolate
2 litres of broth
HG Coupage extra virgin olive oil
- Bring the wine to a boil in a small saucepan
- Salt and pepper the cheeks.
- Brown them perfectly in a pot with HG Coupage extra virgin olive oil, and then remove them. ,
- Tie the bouquet of aromatic plants.
- Add the carrot, leek, spring onion, bouquet and fry.
- Add the cheeks, brandy, chocolate, wine, broth, salt and pepper and cook for 2 hours on a low fire, covered.
- Drain the cheeks, blend the resulting sauce and then strain it.
- Combine the cheeks with the sauce and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Season to taste.