|DARK CHOCOLATE (70%)||200 g|
|SUGAR||160 g||ARBEQUINA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||100 ml|
Is there any better dessert than orange chocolate mousse?At Hacienda Guzmán we show you how easy and fast it is to make this tasty dessert.
Dark chocolate with a percentage greater than 70% is highly recommended nutritionally. It contains fewer calories and sugar and is a great source of energy. In addition, it is rich in antioxidants and a source of fibre that provides a feeling of happiness.
Thus, dark chocolate is the protagonist in many desserts. Today’s recipe is a favourite: dark chocolate mousse with orange.
Smooth, delicate and delicious, its flavour is enhanced with a few drops of Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Write down the ingredients and the instructions to make this dessert at home!
How do we make orange chocolate mousse? Discover this easy and delicious recipe!
1. First, melt the chocolate using the bain-marie technique. When it is melted, add the Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. Next, beat the egg yolks with half the sugar.
3. Add the mixture of chocolate and Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the egg yolks and continue beating.
4. It's time to make the meringue: beat the egg whites until stiff and add the rest of the sugar.
5. Mix both preparations by folding them together.
6. Finally, place the mixture in small cups or glasses and refrigerate for 2 hours. Before serving, grate some orange zest on top.
Now, enjoy its sweet taste!
Wouldn’t you like to try it?
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.