|ARBEQUINA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Who can resist sweet Christmas cookies? At Hacienda Guzmán we show you how easy it is to make this traditional recipe: gingerbread cookies.
Ginger is a highly appreciated plant throughout the world for its properties and its versatility in numerous recipes. In addition, its slightly spicy flavour provides a very interesting touch to dishes and drinks.
Thus, ginger is the main ingredient in Indian curries, ancient breads and drinks as popular as Ginger Beer and Ginger Ale.
Today we suggest using this plant to make delicious gingerbread cookies with the unique touch of our Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Discover this Christmas dessert, ideal for making with the family. Write down the ingredients and you can now make these cookies based on our instructions:
How do we make gingerbread cookies? don’t miss this easy and delicious recipe!
1. First, mix the flour with the ginger and cinnamon and set aside.
2. Next, beat the Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil together with the butter. Add the brown sugar and continue beating until the sugar dissolves properly.
3. Mix all the above ingredients until you have a uniform dough.
4. Next, roll out this dough between two sheets of kitchen paper, to a thickness of five mm. approximately. Put this dough in the fridge.
5. Cut the cookies with a cookie cutter and bake at 180º for 15 minutes, until lightly golden.
6. Decorate with icing sugar.
Ready to enjoy with the family!
How do we decorate gingerbread cookies?A very fun and easy option is to use food colouring. Use a piping bag to draw your favourite shapes. You can also decorate them with sprinkles.
Would you like to try them?
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.