|DARK CHOCOLATE||250 g|
|HEAVY CREAM||200 ml|
|COUPAGE HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||100 ml|
|TOASTED SHREDDED COCONUT|
Do you love chocolate? Then you're going to love this Coconut Crusted Chocolate Truffle recipe.This is an easy proposal from Hacienda Guzmán, irresistible!
Discover the delicious combination of chocolate and coconut. We offer you a healthy and tasty dessert. A success for special occasions or for any time. A sweet bite with the special touch of this tropical fruit. This time, we encourage you to take advantage of these two delicious ingredients in this easy recipe for chocolate truffles in a coconut crust. As always, with a few drops of Coupage Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Would you like to discover this delicious dessert, ideal to prepare as a family? Follow the instructions and enjoy its sweet taste:
How do we make chocolate truffles in coconut crust? Write down the instructions for this easy and delicious recipe!
1. First, heat the cream in a small saucepan. Take it off the heat and add the chocolate, previously chopped.
2. Next, mix the ingredients until the chocolate is completely melted.
3. Add the Coupage Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil little by little until it is a smooth mixture.
4. Cool in a flat container until workable.
5. Next, lightly grease your hands and make the truffles forming small balls with this dough.
6. Lastly, roll them in the toasted coconut and serve. Enjoy!
We hope you liked this easy recipe for chocolate truffles in coconut crust It is delicious! However, it would not be perfect without the unique touch of Coupage Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. What are you waiting for to make it?
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.