|WHITE SUGAR||80 g|
|BROWN SUGAR||80 g|
|COUPAGE HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||120 ml|
|BAKING POWDER||2.5 teaspoons.|
|TOASTED SHREDDED COCONUT||50 g|
No one can resist a sweet bite for a snack or after a meal. Do you like banana and coconut desserts? You are going to love Hacienda Guzmán’s idea with these two fruits: banana and coconut cupcakes.
Coconut has a unique flavour and aroma. This fruit is also revitalizing and energising. As it keeps well, we can find it all year round in supermarkets. Bananas prevent fluid retention and are the ideal ally for athletes.
Today we suggest you use these two fruits in a unique and special cupcake recipe, very easy to prepare. Of course, with the essential detail, our Hacienda Guzmán Coupage Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Discover this delicious dessert, ideal to make with the family. Follow our instructions and enjoy its aroma and flavour:
How do we make banana and coconut cupcakes? Take note of this easy and delicious recipe!
1. First, preheat the oven to 180º. Meanwhile, peel the bananas, place them in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
2. Next, add the white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and mix everything well until you have a puree.
3. Next, add the eggs one by one and mix them by hand or with a mixer.
4. Add the Hacienda Guzmán Coupage Extra Virgin Olive Oil and continue beating until smooth.
5. Now, sift the flour together with the baking powder and mix it into the batter.
6. Pour the batter in the muffin tins and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
They are now ready to enjoy!
How do we decorate the Banana and Coconut Cupcakes? We suggest you add some sprinkles or grated white chocolate. Delicious! We hope you love this sweet and easy recipe. None of this would be the same without the unique touch of Coupage Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
Would you like to try them?
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.