|BEEF MEAT||1.500 G|
|MANZANILLA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL|
There is nothing better than a good roast beef for beef lovers.
At Hacienda Guzmán we present you with a succulent and irresistible proposal: a roast beef recipe.The main course that never fails at any time and especially on special events. The best is the exclusive touch provided by the old mustard and freshly ground pepper.
For events, when there are guests at home or a special event is celebrated, you have to offer the best at the table. In this case, the roast beef recipe will delight everyone. An authentic flavor and a tasty texture that will make you enjoy.
With these tips, get the perfect touch in roast beef. Take note of everything!
Do you know the secrets to cooking the best roast beef? Here are the instructions to do it in the best way:
1. First, heat a frying pan on high heat and add a few drops of Manzanilla Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. When it starts to smoke, brown our piece of veal on all sides.
2. Next, preheat the oven to 200ºC. Season the meat with salt and freshly ground pepper and smear it with old-fashioned mustard.
33. When the oven is at the indicated temperature, place the piece of meat on a wire rack. It is important to place the area with fat facing up.
4. Place a tray below so that the juices that the meat will release are deposited in it. Then the sauce will be prepared with them.
5. Finally, bake the meat for 10 minutes at 200ºC. Lower the temperature to 170ºC and continue baking for the necessary time until the desired point is reached. Thus, to achieve rare meat, bake at 50º for 15 minutes; if you want roast beef medium done, bake at 60º for 19 minutes and if you like meat well done, bake at 70º for 23 minutes.
6. When finished cooking, remove the roast beef from the oven and let juices settle for 20-30 minutes before slicing.
Do not worry if the roast beef gets a little cold: roast beef is never served hot, but rather warm with the sauce piping hot, or cold like cold cuts
During this resting time, you can take the opportunity to make a sauce transferring all the juices that have collected on the oven to a saucepan, add a tablespoon of butter and heat the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly with a whisk until you have a bound sauce.
Finally, it is time to enjoy all the flavor of the succulent roast beef in good company.
We hope you liked this easy roast beef recipe Savor this delicious beef cooked in this very special way. Do not forget the main ingredient: a few drops of Manzanilla Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.