|FOR 4 PEOPLE|
|GARLIC CLOVES||6||CHILLI PEPPERS||1-2 to taste|
|EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL V CENTENARIO HACIENDA GUZMÁN|
|FRESH PARSLEY||To taste|
Pasta is always well received because it is a very versatile ingredient. Depending on the preparation method, you will have different flavours with cold or hot recipes, with sauces... This time, we have opted for a touch of originality accompanying our recipe for spaghetti with garlic prawns with V Centenario Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Take note!
If you like seafood, you will enjoy its flavour in the pasta with this recipe, creating a different dish that is easy to prepare. It is a delicious, complete and healthy dish, also ideal for the little ones in the house.
P Try this new option for spaghetti at home and tell us what you think.
Pasta and seafood, a winning combination. Enjoy this recipe for spaghetti with garlic prawns for 4 people.
The best thing about pasta recipes is that they are usually very easy to make at home and can be used in a pinch, when you need something quick and healthy. The accompaniment is the key to not becoming bored with the typical tomato pasta recipe, which is why we have chosen to accompany the spaghetti with garlic prawns so that they absorb all the flavour of our Hacienda de Guzmán V Centenario Extra Virgin Olive Oil. To make the recipe easier, follow the instructions below:
1. Heat up a good splash of V Centenario Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a frying pan or clay pot to cook the sliced garlic cloves and the chillies. Pay close attention to get the perfect browning and avoid burning them.
2. Peel and clean the prawns, removing the intestine.
3. Add the prawns to the skillet or clay pot. Turn off the heat and cover to let the seafood cook with the steam.
4. Cook the spaghetti al dente following the manufacturer's instructions. Boil them in plenty of salted water.
5. Drain the pasta and mix thoroughly with the garlic prawn mixture. Let stand a few minutes for the pasta to absorb the flavour.
6. Finally, sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese to taste.
Thispasta recipe is best when it is piping hot and freshly made. For preparations with sauce, we always prefer pasta that can be rolled up, you can make a variant with linguine or ribbons.
You can also add clams or mussels to these spaghetti with garlic prawns, sautéing them in our V Centenario Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oilfor a 100% seafood recipe. We hope you enjoy it!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.