|FILETE DE LUBINA||650 G|
|ESPÁRRAGOS VERDES||1 ATADO|
|CEBOLLAS MORADAS||2 UNIDADES|
|CALABACINES||2 UNIDADES||TOMATE CHERRY||150 G|
|ACEITE DE OLIVA VIRGEN EXTRA V CENTENARIO HACIENDA GUZMÁN|
|SAL EN ESCAMAS|
This baked sea bass with vegetables with V Centenario Hacienda de Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. is an easy recipe to make and very healthy. Baked preparations, in addition to being healthier, allow you to enjoy a more authentic flavor, since the ingredients are cooked in their own juice.
Tocook fish in the oven,you have to take into account the point of preparation since it must be well done but paying attention so that the sea bass does not dry out. In addition, you can make this recipe with other fish such as sea bream, which is also ideal for cooking in the oven.
Baked sea bass with vegetables for 4 people, a recipe to surprise without complications.
The best thing about baked recipes is that they do not require much attention since you can set the timer and “forget about it” until you check the doneness of the fish. In addition, you can accompany the baked sea basswith a good white wine to enhance the flavor of the fish. Do you dare to do it? Go for it.
1. First of all, before starting the preparation, preheat the oven to 180º
2. For the vegetables, cut the zucchini into not very thick slices and the onion into rings.
3. Place the already cut vegetables in a special baking dish and add the cherry tomatoes and green asparagus.
4. Spray the vegetables with V Centenario Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt flakes, pepper and thyme to taste.
5. Place the sea bass fillets, skin side down, on top of the vegetables.
6. Sprinkle the fish with salt, a little V Centenario Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil and lemon slices.
7. Put the dish with all the ingredients in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.
This recipe for baked sea bass with vegetables is ideal when there are guests at home; since its preparation in the oven allows us have more time.
In addition, you can add thinly sliced potatoes if you feel like it to finish it off, as well as add other spices that you consider to your liking, without going overboard, so as not to harm the flavor of the fish. Always add our V Centenario Hacienda de Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil to get a unique flavor and enjoy good food!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.