|SEA BASS FILET||650 g|
|GREEN ASPARAGUS||1 bunch|
|ZUCCHINI||2||CHERRY TOMATOES||150 g|
|EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL V CENTENARIO HACIENDA GUZMÁN|
This baked sea bass with vegetables with V Centenario Hacienda de Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an easy recipe to make and very healthy. Baked dishes, in addition to being healthier, allow you to enjoy a more authentic flavour, since the ingredients are cooked in their own juices.
Whenbaking fish in the oven,you have to keep an eye on it, so that the sea bass does not dry out, but also that it is not undercooked. You can make this recipe with other fish too, such as sea bream, which is also ideal for cooking in the oven.
Baked sea bass with vegetables for 4 people, a recipe to delight, but without complications.
The best thing about baked recipes is that they do not require much attention since you can set the timer and “forget about it” until you check the doneness of the fish. In addition, you can accompany the baked sea basswith a good white wine to enhance the flavour of the fish. Would you like to try it? Go for it!
1. First of all, before starting the preparation, preheat the oven to 180º
2. For the vegetables, cut the zucchini into not very thick slices and the onion into rings.
3. Place the cut vegetables in a special baking dish and add the cherry tomatoes and green asparagus.
4. Spray the vegetables with V Centenario Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt flakes, pepper and thyme to taste.
5. Place the sea bass fillets, skin side down, on top of the vegetables.
6. Sprinkle the fish with salt, a little V Centenario Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil and top with lemon slices.
7. Put the dish with all the ingredients in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.
This recipe for baked sea bass with vegetables is ideal when there are guests at home; since its preparation in the oven allows us to have more time.
You could also add thinly sliced potatoes to finish it off, as well as add other spices that you consider to your liking, without going overboard, so as not to interfere with the flavour of the fish. Always add our V Centenario Hacienda de Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a unique flavour, and enjoy the good food!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.