|HOJIBLANCA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||40 ML|
|SMALL RED PRAWNS||2 UNITS|
|FRESH PARSLEY||1 TSP|
What is the best recipe for Christmas? At Hacienda Guzmán, we give you a very quick and delicious idea: baked turbot and red prawns with garlic. A different flavor for special occasions that will surprise everyone.
Christmas is a time to get together with our loved ones and enjoy the family. There is nothing better than sharing special lunches or dinners in which to offer the best on the table. On this occasion, we propose a tasty and very easy recipe to make. We chose baked turbot as the main ingredient of the recipe along red prawns with garlic. Healthy, rich and fast, with all the flavor of the sea!
Do you dare to try this recipe with turbot? Here’s how to cook it:
1. To start this easy recipe, first clean the turbot of its entrails and wash it well. Dry it and then make a longitudinal cut along the spine. Raise the loins a little to bring the fish to the point of salt.
2. Next, rub the skin well with Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Preheat the oven to 200º for 10 minutes and put the turbot in the oven.
3. Meanwhile, prepare a refried sauce with the sliced garlic and the chilli. Peel the red prawns with their heads, and when the garlic and chilli are tender, add them.
Give them a spin and leave them semi-cooked.
4. When the turbot has been in the oven for 10 minutes, add all the refried food on top. Bake for five more minutes.
5. Drain the turbot from the liquid and the refried sauce. Mix it well to thicken.
6. Plate the turbot, covering it with the mixture and the red prawns. Sprinkle some chopped parsley.
Now comes our favorite moment: enjoying food all together!
We hope you liked this recipe for baked turbot and red prawns with garlic and dare to cook it this Christmas. Of course, it tastes much better with a few drops of Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.