|HOJIBLANCA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
|SMALL RED PRAWNS
What is the best recipe for Christmas? At Hacienda Guzmán, we have a very quick and delicious idea: baked turbot and red prawns with garlic. A different flavour for special occasions that will surprise everyone.
Christmas is a time for gathering with our loved ones and enjoying the family. There is nothing better than sharing special lunches or dinners , when we offer the best delicacies. For this occasion, we propose a tasty and very easy recipe. We chose baked turbot as the main ingredient, with red prawns with garlic. Healthy, delicious and easy to make, with all the flavour of the sea!
Would you like to try this recipe with turbot? Here’s how to cook it:
1. To start this easy recipe, first clean the turbot of its entrails and wash it well. Dry it and then make a longitudinal cut along the spine. Raise the loins a little and salt the fish.
2. Next, rub the skin well with Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Preheat the oven to 200º for 10 minutes and put the turbot in the oven.
3. Meanwhile, gently fry the sliced garlic and the chilli. Peel the red prawns, but leave the heads on, and when the garlic and chilli are tender, add them.
Toss them and leave them semi-cooked.
4. When the turbot has been in the oven for 10 minutes, add the prawns with the garlic and chilli on top. Bake for five more minutes.
5. Drain the liquid and the sauce from the turbot, and stir it well to thicken it.
6. Plate the turbot, covering it with the sauce and the red prawns. Sprinkle some chopped parsley.
Now comes our favourite moment: enjoying a good meal in good company!
We hope you liked this recipe for baked turbot and red prawns with garlic and will make it this Christmas. Of course, it tastes much better with a few drops of Hojiblanca Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Si eres amante de la pasta, ¿puedes resistirse a unos ñoquis? Te contamos cómo preparar una receta de estos deliciosos ñoquis de calabaza con salsa pesto muy sencilla y deliciosa. ¡Encantará a todos!
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.