|SHREDDED COD||150 G|
|SPRING ONION||1 UNIT|
|BLACK OLIVES||12 UNITS|
|ARBEQUINA HACIENDA GUZMÁN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL||50 ML|
|ORANGE JUICE||20 ML|
A tartare recipe is always welcome. This delicious recipe is ideal for dinners and lunches, a fresh and delicious proposal! At Hacienda Guzmán we offer you the recipe for cod and avocado tartare with orange vinaigrette.
This healthy and delicious option based on cod and avocado that we show you is perfect for light dinners or lunches. In addition, the tasty bitterness of the orange vinaigrette will be the touch that was missing to make it perfect.
This cod and avocado tartare recipe contains healthy fatty acids and provides great benefits for our health. In addition, as it is a very simple recipe to cook, it will not take you long to make it. We hope you like it as much as we do.
What do you think of this easy and healthy recipe? At Hacienda Guzmán we tell you how to do it:
1. First, place the cod cut into small pieces in a bowl.
2. Next, mix it with the spring onion, previously cut into small cubes, the black olives, and the diced avocado.
3. To make the vinaigrette, place the salt, pepper, mustard and orange juice in a bowl. Mix everything well and add the Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oi, beating well to emulsify.
4. Add the chives at the end.
5. Finally, put it in a teaspoon or on toast, drizzle it with Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle it with chopped chives.
It only remains to enjoy it!
We are sure that this cod tartare recipe will surprise you. In addition to being a very easy and quick recipe to cook, it is delicious. It is very healthy thanks to the drops of Arbequina Hacienda Guzmán Extra Virgin Olive Oil to complete it in the best way.
One of our favorite vegetables is the tomato. Its flavor, its beneficial properties and its versatility make it the perfect ingredient for all kinds of recipes.